KVET is an inclusive community-driven organisation. Working as a community together to seek solutions for the environmental challenges in our region.
- Baboon Information Officers (BIOS) for the Easter and Christmas holiday periods (speaking to holidaymakers about the biosphere and handing out information leaflets, training will be provided). More about the Baboon Management Programme can be found here.
- Informed residents who would like to be trained as a representative in their area to welcome new residents and provide them with information important to living in a UNESCO BIOSPHERE. More about the Resident Education and Welcome Pack initiative can be found here.
- Managing a database of accommodation providers (Guest Houses, B&Bs, Airbnbs) and making sure that they are kept stocked with information packs and flyers (especially leading up to the holiday periods). More about the Holiday Accommodation Resources and Programmes can be found here.
- Assisting with setting up holiday education and awareness campaigns including fun activities for children, environmental activities such as talks, walks and workshops and Baboon Information Officers (BIOS) for information days in the village centres. More about the Holiday Accommodation Resources and Programmes can be found here.
- Expert Advisors, Professional Scientists & Naturalists, Doctors & Professors in veterinary science, primatology, wildlife management training and techniques.
- Other Skills: Blog writing, Grant Writing, Social Media Management, IT, admin, fundraising, photography, dealing with other organisations or the municipality, or professional knowledge and experience on any of the KVET programs.